I scored on Colourpop’s Labor Day sale. I ended up with 7 items for $20.00 + $5.00 shipping. That averages at about $4.00/item. I swatched each one live on my YouTube channel and gave my first impression. I was shocked that I liked every single item. Last time I purchased Colourpop’s items I was not impressed, but their quality has improved. You can check out my live swatches & first impressions here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SE_jyRjX85o
Click the pictures below to link you to the site for easy purchase.
- Super Shock Highlighter – Flexitarian – Full Price is $8.00: The color is described as an intense white champagne. It is a smooth, creamy formula that glides on very easily. It is buildable so you can choose to do a subtle highlight, if you are extremely light handed, or you can choose to blind someone with your highlight. A little goes a long way with this and I love that it is not chunky, because who likes a chunky highlight? I am in love with this highlighter and very pleased with this purchase.
2. Lippie Pencil – Aquarius – Full Price is $5.00: The color is described as a soft pinky nude. On my lips, this color looked like it was a brownish pink nude (the perfect nude in my opinion). This formula is very creamy and easy to apply. This color can easily be paired with many different colors of lipsticks or glosses and the price is on point.
3. Ultra Glossy Lip – Curvii – Full Price is $6.00: This color is described as a light peachy nude. It has a cream finish and has absolutely no stickiness to it. That is why I love this gloss. It is a great nude, a little on the lighter side, but paired with a darker lip liner or lipstick underneath and it is perfect. In the video, I used the Aquarius lip liner underneath and they paired perfectly together. FYI: Colourpop does have the same shade in a lip pencil.
4. Ultra Satin Lip – Mrs. – Full Price Is $6.00: The color is described as a deepened coral. This is definitely a more warm-toned coral color. I don’t own anything in my collection with this color and it is beautiful. The formula drys down almost to a matte but does not crack like a matte lipstick tends to do. I prefer the satin lip formula much more than the ultra matte.
5. Ultra Matte Lip – Little Weapon – Full Price Is $6.00: This color is described as a vibrant orange-red. STUNNING. I usually steer away from any kind of orange color, but I am so glad I got this. It is such a bright, intense color. The color makes your teeth look super white and you feel pretty badass when you wear this. This is the matte formula which I actually prefer with intense, bold colors to ensure there is no bleeding and that the color stays put.
I am not listing the shades nine to five and fab five because they are no longer sold on Colourpop’s website. I am thinking they were limited edition items for the Labor Day Sale.